Mod Application

3 posts in this topic

In Game Name: boNNi

Discord ID: JoeBonning#4495

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/boNNics/

Time zone: GMT

Playtime on CSGO: 1200

Playtime on XGC Servers: Around 30 hours

Describe  in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do? 

First Scenario: If i suspect a player of cheater i will first spectate before jumping to conclusions, i will then decide whether or not this player is cheating. If i think the player is cheating i will ban the player but also gather evidence in case that player appeals the ban. If i am not sure whether the player is cheating or not i will record the gameplay and show another staff member and get their verdict on the situation.

Second Scenario: If a player is mic spamming, i will first ask this individual politely to stop spamming their mic. If the issues continues i will then gag this person for a certain amount of time for example 10mins. If the play continues to mic spam the gag will increase until i find it necessary to ban him out for a period of time.

Past Experiences: Previous mod on KuBlaKa's aim/awp servers before they shut down.

Why should we accept you? I think you should accept me because i am a friendly person who plays on the executes server regularly and want to make the server a better place by ensuring it is a cheat and toxic free zone and a fun place for members of the community to be.

You have relatively low hours in CS would usually would tell me you'd be inexperienced in dealing with cheaters appropriately, but your explanation of the first scenario was solid where you said you'd ask for advice from another member of staff first. Your playtime is nice and high which is what we like, and I woudl recommend you continue to interact with us in the Discord so we can get to know you.

On 14/03/2018 at 11:13 PM, Aphix_ said:

You have relatively low hours in CS would usually would tell me you'd be inexperienced in dealing with cheaters appropriately, but your explanation of the first scenario was solid where you said you'd ask for advice from another member of staff first. Your playtime is nice and high which is what we like, and I woudl recommend you continue to interact with us in the Discord so we can get to know you.

Dam, Aphix's getting good at this shiz. Listen to his advice and we'll reconsider.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this