UNDER REVIEW
Chrona's Ban Appeal

3 posts in this topic

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:149968665

Staff Member who banned you: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: Hacking

Length of Ban: Permanant

Date & Time Of Ban: 12-26-2017 18:57

Other useful information: I feel like my ban was unfair, since at the time I wasnt even cheating, and got banned without any clear proof. I was playing in the retakes server messing around with a couple of friends and doing pretty good, but then an admin came on and suddenly banned me without any proof at all. He didnt even join spectators to check if I was suspicious or not. The only "proof" he might have had was me shouting I'm cheating jokingly after getting a few good shots (which was actually before he banned me instantly), but that clearly isn't enough evidence to ban me.

" since at the time I wasnt even cheating"

So you're saying you do cheat, you just weren't right then.

If you had the name of the admin, we could reference them and find out if they had proof.

Also how has it taken you 3 months to appeal for a ban that happened last year?

On 17/03/2018 at 7:33 PM, Aphix_ said:

" since at the time I wasnt even cheating"

So you're saying you do cheat, you just weren't right then.

If you had the name of the admin, we could reference them and find out if they had proof.

Also how has it taken you 3 months to appeal for a ban that happened last year?

Firstly, English isn't really my first language so mistakes are bound to happen, but ignoring that, what I meant was that I was banned for cheating when I wasn't, I just phrased it incorrectly. The reason I didn't appeal instantly was because i got caught up with work and school, so I didn't really have time to play or even appeal, and even if I did have some spare time to appeal, It wouldn't make sense to appeal and not come on to play.

And I'm not so sure about who banned me, but I think it was dickson.