CLOSED
Mod

22 posts in this topic

Application:

In Game Name: Maxi

Discord ID: Maxi#0666

SteamID: [U:1:295154004] http://steamcommunity.com/id/schemed/

Time zone: Greenwich Mean Time

Playtime on XGC Servers: Something insane i've been playing just before the first retake sever opened

Playtime on CSGO: Around 3k with all of my csgo accounts.

Describe in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do? I've played with many admins and mods so i have exprinced what the mod's and admins have done but what i would do is warn then and then tell them if they carry on they will get banned or kick/muted and if they did carry on i would ban/kick them.

Past Experiences: Played with mod's and admins all the time so i see what they do.

Why should we accept you? I've been playing on this sever for a long time so i know a lot of the players new and old i habe brought vip not only for me but for some other people aswell so this shows that i support the sever. I would come in the discord but i am banned, i dont know why tbh just think i was banned, but other than that i'm playing a lot so im always active to play on the severs.

Could you please give two screnarios? And also find the correct hours of all your accounts? Because i can't exactly find out your hours right now, since i don't know wich accounts are yours.

~Hv^

Also past experiences? Playing with mods and admins doesnt count as past XP

59 minutes ago, Aphix_ said:

Also past experiences? Playing with mods and admins doesnt count as past XP

yea.. Also can you go more in detail?

Good Luck! :)

Idk how many hours i've got more than you and most of the commuity with mod i've played on these severs a lot longer than most players.

And aphix i dont know who you are so i aint even going to reply,

And a screnario would be if they was a player being abuses of racist towards someone else i would warn them and after that tell them that im going to kick/ban/mute and if they carried on i would carry on with my actions.

-Maxi

• Haha 1

On 26/03/2018 at 9:25 AM, maxi said:

Application:

In Game Name: Maxi

Discord ID: Maxi#0666

SteamID: [U:1:295154004] http://steamcommunity.com/id/schemed/

Time zone: Greenwich Mean Time

Playtime on XGC Servers: Something insane i've been playing just before the first retake sever opened

Playtime on CSGO: Around 3k with all of my csgo accounts.

Describe in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do? I've played with many admins and mods so i have exprinced what the mod's and admins have done but what i would do is warn then and then tell them if they carry on they will get banned or kick/muted and if they did carry on i would ban/kick them.

Past Experiences: Played with mod's and admins all the time so i see what they do.

Why should we accept you? I've been playing on this sever for a long time so i know a lot of the players new and old i habe brought vip not only for me but for some other people aswell so this shows that i support the sever. I would come in the discord but i am banned, i dont know why tbh just think i was banned, but other than that i'm playing a lot so im always active to play on the severs.

Idk how many hours i've got more than you and most of the commuity with mod i've played on these severs a lot longer than most players.

And a screnario would be if they was a player being abuses of racist towards someone else i would warn them and after that tell them that im going to kick/ban/mute and if they carried on i would carry on with my actions.

-Maxi

•  

On 26/03/2018 at 11:20 AM, Hv^ said:

Could you please give two screnarios? And also find the correct hours of all your accounts? Because i can't exactly find out your hours right now, since i don't know wich accounts are yours.

~Hv^

-Maxi

there goes your chance of getting mod xD

Your hours arent even that high either

http://stats.xeno-gaming.co.uk/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=3435 heres ur retake stats

http://stats.xeno-gaming.co.uk/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=29282 heres ur executes stats

Oh and btw, im surprised you dont know me considering i practically live on the servers. :D

Also, lack of information on scenarios 

Finally, interact more with the discord community so we dont all think you're a dick from this one post :D

2 hours ago, maxi said:

Why so mean? Im a mod btw and i should check my hours before you react so agressive when we only want more information.

• Like 1

LOL bro how do you feel you got fucking OWNED.

^ Not really the thing to be posting on someones mod application.

Thank you Maxi for the application one of the senior staff will reply shortly. Good luck

-Tea

Posted (edited)

Maxi has multiple hours on the server. A lot more than most of the people i know. Also he can come of harsh but is pretty chill. Good luck maxi :)

Edited by ♥

47 minutes ago, ♥ said:

Maxi has multiple hours on the server. A lot more than most of the people i know. Also he can come of harsh but is pretty chill. Good luck maxi :)

I literally proved he doesnt have that many in comparison to others. and coming off as "harsh" isnt a good quality of a mod

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Aphix_ said:

I literally proved he doesnt have that many in comparison to others. and coming off as "harsh" isnt a good quality of a mod

maxi was playing on the servers before you were born, love you maxi <3 +1

RIP but i love you

Edited by Depictable

yeah bro good luck. your application is gonna be put on "Under review" for a while 

Posted (edited)

Aphix, maxi has ben here longer than 90% of people. When i said "harsh, i ment he can come off as harsh: but has everyones best interest at heart.

Also, maxi said if u could add him would be nice. So u could talk xD

-Tye

Edited by ♥

11 hours ago, Depictable said:

maxi was playing on the servers before you were born, love you maxi <3 +1

RIP but i love you

Ly <3

Ly <3

• Like 1

On 01/04/2018 at 8:40 PM, Aphix_ said:

there goes your chance of getting mod xD

Your hours arent even that high either

http://stats.xeno-gaming.co.uk/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=3435 heres ur retake stats

http://stats.xeno-gaming.co.uk/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=29282 heres ur executes stats

Oh and btw, im surprised you dont know me considering i practically live on the servers. :D

Also, lack of information on scenarios 

Finally, interact more with the discord community so we dont all think you're a dick from this one post :D

Like, u fully dont know me all the old mods and admins know me ask them im banned from the discord idk why long time ago but i would wanna get unbanned to speak to someone <3

Like, u fully dont know me all the old mods and admins know me ask them im banned from the discord idk why long time ago but i would wanna get unbanned to speak to someone <3

On 01/04/2018 at 10:16 PM, Hv^ said:

Why so mean? Im a mod btw and i should check my hours before you react so agressive when we only want more information.

Sorry bro, i didn't know though u where some nn and i've played on her for long so....

Okay, I am just gonna go ahead and say that you will never have a single chance of getting staff on my servers for many reasons.

1. You're banned on discord for being toxic towards me and other members, not the type of person I want as staff.

2. I've known you for a long time, you are quite immature and I worry you would get trigger happy with that type of power.

3. I've been called to a server for reports of you abusing old vip perks such as !votekick etc, again not something I look for in a staff member.

4. You've impersonated being a mod before by threatening players, which is just beyond childish.

Don't waste your time or my time in future making an application, thanks.