CLOSED
Unban appeal

17 posts in this topic

Steam ID (Click Here)STEAM_1:1:123612372

Staff Member who banned you: H'v

Reason for Ban: Wallhack they saying

Length of Ban: permanent

Date & Time Of Ban: 03-26-18 16:15

Other useful information: i have played so long on this server, no one ever accused me of using wallhacks.  it's not my bad if you dont hear a footstep or a gunshot.  I don't know what else to say to indicate my case. i'll let you guys decide. 

Thanks 

Peachhyy

1 minute ago, peachy said:

it's not my bad if you dont hear a footstep or a gunshot.  

Im really good at hearing those 2 points, But Trex and I spotted several weird scenarios that you were looking at players or perfectly double-scoped pre aimed them, so in the eyes of Trex and I you were wallhacking. Maybe Trex will react on this aswell with his opinion.

I already suspected you earlier but didnt ban you because i didn't had enough evidence or any other mods opinion or view.

~Hv^

Well i cannot change your thoughts about me but trex if i had wh i would be banned in no time when we played competive with dave

7 minutes ago, peachy said:

Well i cannot change your thoughts about me but trex if i had wh i would be banned in no time when we played competive with dave

Well, you can play without wallhack in matchmaking, but on the XCG server you were walling. So maybe he didn't notice then, now we  did.

well as i said, you might think im walling but im not, and as far as i know cheaters buy cheats to win in matchmaking and not a random public community servers.

well if you say your not going to unban just say it, so i don't waste my time as i can't get any demos or any proof that i'm not using wh.

Thanks

first time heaven told me to spec you on awp server , told him that you have been playing for a long time and you don't cheat or anything , he said ok and forgot about it , but today i did spec you when he told me to , and its pretty obv , prefires , preaims that are not anywhere near to be sound or anything it was very weird . hence , the ban .

Prefires? Preaims, everyone camps at ramp its obv spot to prefire or preaim but w/e you guys made your decisions just tell me what the case is running into unban or lost case still banned as i don't know what to prove you guys more.

Well i dont know what other staff thinks about this. We just have to wait for an Admin or the Owner to decide.

Let me jump in and remind these mods that I was too reported and banned for "walling" when in reality i was just entrying normally, checking positions as i would. while i didnt see anything myself, i would remind you that good entrying != cheating. if you got video evidence @Hv^ I'd like to see it :D

Posted (edited)

I don't have video's evidence, but he someone also preaims on uncommen places or randomly double-scopes and then randomly goes to single smoke and other side of tower, then it is pretty obvious, we spotted several fishy moments that i still waited for further evidence. And i can see when someone is walling, im not gold nova or something, im global elite and used wallhacks myself aswell on other accounts so i can see better when people still try to hide it but make some mistakes.

EDIT: I don't have any video evidence because Trex and I both decided it was too obvious.

(Can look into my shadowplay recordings if i recorded something from other times i spectated him.

So ill give more information later today.

Edited by Hv^

9 hours ago, Aphix_ said:

Let me jump in and remind these mods that I was too reported and banned for "walling" when in reality i was just entrying normally, checking positions as i would. while i didnt see anything myself, i would remind you that good entrying != cheating. if you got video evidence @Hv^ I'd like to see it :D

Also wich staff member banned you at that time?

7 hours ago, Hv^ said:

I don't have video's evidence, but he someone also preaims on uncommen places or randomly double-scopes and then randomly goes to single smoke and other side of tower, then it is pretty obvious, we spotted several fishy moments that i still waited for further evidence. And i can see when someone is walling, im not gold nova or something, im global elite and used wallhacks myself aswell on other accounts so i can see better when people still try to hide it but make some mistakes.

EDIT: I don't have any video evidence because Trex and I both decided it was too obvious.

(Can look into my shadowplay recordings if i recorded something from other times i spectated him.

So ill give more information later today.

its pretty obv where you need to look if you play the same map for months and know how the players ( players who play on daily bases) play on the map. i still don't believe that i was following a player through the wall.

12 minutes ago, peachy said:

its pretty obv where you need to look if you play the same map for months and know how the players ( players who play on daily bases) play on the map. i still don't believe that i was following a player through the wall.

every known player has his way of going through the map if you play couple rounds you know where he always goes. but that doesn't say im using walls or somthing its called prediction and listening to sounds.

3 hours ago, peachy said:

every known player has his way of going through the map if you play couple rounds you know where he always goes. but that doesn't say im using walls or somthing its called prediction and listening to sounds.

you keep saying the same things, like sounds and knowing where people peak/go, but you dont know the playstyles of people who just join now and then or who join for once only. And yes there are also people with playstyles that you know will do it all the time, but that only works on people who are in the top100. And even if you know their playstyles, the way you dont look at angles they could peak but you kinda "follow" them trought the wall without hearing them is verry weird(happend alot with you, and trust me if i can't hear them you also can't).

And about your "predictions", its fun that you double scope at a tower side and then if someone peaks on the other side or goes there you scope out before you can hear him and then scope that angle. 

(don't come with "Knowing how they play agian because you posted that on you last few posts already)

http://prntscr.com/ix6cdy

http://prntscr.com/ix6ct8

http://prntscr.com/ix6d2x

~Hv

H'v, i dont want to be rude or somthing but as you read my previous posts i said i don't know how to prove my case and neither do you have proof of it (video picture). It's pretty normal as i keep repeating the same things.  Also i didn't say i know play style of new players

Also what makes you so important as a admin that makes your hear everything in the server lol? Maybe you didn't hear but w/e your starting to repeat too

As i see it its not changing at all, thanks for having me on the server and have fun with the new players ;)