furzovich

ACCEPTED
Mod application

5 posts in this topic

In Game Name: furzovich #notpro

Discord ID: furzovich#2860

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:424033004

Time zone: GMT+4

Playtime on XGC Servers: Started about 1.5 month ago. 1d 9h on EU execute server. Currently P7 in the top (20K poins)

Playtime on CSGO: Well above 3k hours. Currently playing on my smurf account.

Describe in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do? 
First scenario - Me or any other player suspected a person of using third-party programs. The first thing I do is go to the spectators and I will look at his aim and movements. If during the observation I don`t see anything suspicious, I will come back in the game and say that this player is not a cheater. If I did see the player using third-party programs first thing I would do is to record a demo using CSGO console (record "suspect`s name") Then I will ban him permanently and if he will argue about it i will give the evidence of him using cheats.

Second scenario - Someone is swearing and shooting in the mic or just being toxic to other players. Firstly I will politly ask a player to stop or he will get a 10 minutes mute. If he didn`t stop I will punish him with 10 minutes of microphone ban. The person could start it again then his microphone ban expires. Then I can kick him of the server. In case if he will reconnect and continue I will give him a temporary ban. In the worst case, if he will start saying racist or sexism stuffs I will permanently ban him and also record an evidence in case he will try to write an unban appeal.

Past Experiences: About a year ago I had my own server with a good activity. It still runs but I`m not an owner anymore.

Why should we accept you? I am a expirensed CSGO player, I am never toxic to other players and trying to help them if I can. I want the XGC server to grow bigger and to help them with in game problems (cheaters, rude players).

I hope that all the given answens are clear. 

Cheers, furzovich.

Good application, can you maybe link you main account aswell and maybe give the server IP of the server you owned? Would like to see that.

Those are my only points, good luck!

~Hv^ (mod) 

29 minutes ago, Hv^ said:

Good application, can you maybe link you main account aswell and maybe give the server IP of the server you owned? Would like to see that.

Those are my only points, good luck!

~Hv^ (mod) 

Well, I have no clue what happend to my main account. I had to leave CSGO for about 4 month and this is one of the many reason why my servers closed and was reopened just 1 month ago, but with the different owner.

IP: 46.174.52.12:27311 (thats an awp server)

Thanks for your reply.

Good application, detailed answers & seem like a nice guy and I am in need for more staff on my EU servers.

I will accept this application and you will see your permissions on the servers within the next few days. 

• Like 1

Congratz ;)