[Staff Application ] Aicha

5 posts in this topic

In-Game Name:  Aicha

Steam ID (Click Here):  STEAM_0:0:418663282

Discord ID:  𝒜𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒶#1905

Age17 

Time Zone (GMT): GMT+1

Region (UK or EU)EU

Playtime on CSGO: more than 3,000 hours in general.

Playtime on XGC Servers: 48 hours.

Past Experiences:  i have had so many MTA San Andreas servers since i was 11 , also i used to own a few cs:go servers as well back then to 2016 - 2017.  so i'm well experienced with handling situations like moderating / leading communities.

What are your typical hours per week on our servers?28 (4 hours or more a day)

Do you have a functioning microphone and/or headset?  i do

Detailed Questions:

Describe in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do? 

• Scenario #1 : Bad /Toxic behaviour  : if i notice anyone being racist  or chanting any religious phrases , he'll directly be punished with a 30 minutes mute , because warnings doesn't work to control harmful mistakes.
about lower priority rule-breaking , like insulting - flaming  or provoking , he'll receive a warning twice , if he keeps doing the same thing he'll get a warning over text chat , he continues , we won't be judging him immediately , so he'll be warned over voice chat (we suppose that he didn't notice the text chat) , he continues, he will be directly banned for 1-3 days without any mute or gag. because being strict sometimes force others to respect the admins , the server and its rules. 

• Scenario #2 : Cheating - server sided exploits or lag switching :
cheating is strictly forbidden on XGC servers , and i won't hesitate in a permanent ban. but first of all i won't ban him when i see everyone's teaming up on him to prove that he's a cheater while he's just better than us all. i'll definitely spectate him for an entire match with a hidden name or with  an alt account. if he was obvious , as i said above , he'll just forget about the server and he won't be unbanned , i do know right that everyone make mistakes but there's no evidence can prove that "he's mistaken" by cheating on a community server , i wanted to be honest with you guys , (The HQ team) if anyone gets banned by me for cheating , he will never get unbanned. (exceptions happens if a higher ranked staff forces me to do it , then i have no choice.) because that's my personality , i forget but i don't forgive.

What skills do you have that may contribute to our community?   

○ as i said above in "past experiences" section , i'am well experienced and skilled in moderating communities and i can take the right decision towards players and i can do what's the best for business.

Sorry for my bad English,  best regards.

~Aicha

10 minutes ago, Aicha said:

about lower priority rule-breaking , like insulting - flaming  or provoking , he'll receive a warning twice , if he keeps doing the same thing he'll get a warning over text chat , he continues , we won't be judging him immediately , so he'll be warned over voice chat (we suppose that he didn't notice the text chat) , he continues, he will be directly banned for 1-3 days without any mute or gag

I think if someone is being toxic like you said flaming or provoking, its good to warn them several times. But if they don't listen a ban for 1-3 days? I think that i a little bit to hard.

I think a mute or gag (depends if voice or chat) fits better, if they continue afterwards maybe mute agian or then ban for 10m or 1d (depends on what he was doing).

Those we're my only points, the rest is looking good!

~ Mod Hv^

+1 Good app with nice detail

• Thanks 1

It's a good application indeed, overwhelming amount of playtime on both EU servers and UK servers, your answers also go into quite some depth, which is good.

I am going to accept this application on the terms that, you give players warnings of what they're doing wrong before giving out any punishments and that you interact more with the discord, staff members, players etc. 

You will see your permissions on the servers soon, enjoy! 

Congratz ;)

• Thanks 1