6 posts in this topic

In-Game Name:  bevve / beVvek1ng

Steam ID (Click Here)STEAM_1:0:189799742

Discord ID: bEAVER^3#1304

Time Zone (GMT): UK time zone :'D

Region (UK or EU):  UK

Playtime on CSGO: 4k Hours

Playtime on XGC Servers: roughly 50.

Past Experiences: Been staff on different games including various gmod servers and also battlefield servers. Also been staff on some retakes (EU Based) and I wish to take that experience into this new role.

What are your typical hours per week on our servers?:  I warmup pretty much everyday on here for 1-3 hours before heading onto ESEA/FACEIT, depending on if I'm in a rush or not that is roughly how much time I spend on the server. 

Do you have a functioning microphone and/or headset?  Yes, although its not relevant I also have 1x spare headset in case anything goes wrong. 

Detailed Questions:

Describe in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do?

Toxic/Racist towards players - Would instruct the player to stop it immediately and provide said play a verbal warning, I would rather opt for this instead of straight banning as I believe it doesn't really help the situation. If the player refuses to do so I'd evaluate the situation and use my judgement to make a different call, this could be muting/gagging said player and if he continues issue a kick/small ban (1h or so) to allow the player to "cool down" and re-evaluate what he is doing. 

Cheater - Would spectate and gather evidence myself (record some gameplay of him cheating) just in case he attempts to appeal the ban at a later date, I have seen some people do this on the forums so it would help Scotty/Whoever is dealing with it to make a final opinion.

What skills do you have that may contribute to our community?

I'm extremely approachable and friendly whilst also taking everything seriously (when it needs to be), people are able to trust me and rely on me to perform to a certain standard and I believe I would be a great addition to the current staff team. Among being easy to talk to I am extremely decisive and have a good sense of what needs to happen at said time. This mixed with my past experiences allows me to perform to a high standard.

Thanks for reading,

-bevve

Good application! I have seen you on the server several times and you were a nice person to talk to!

+1 for me. Good luck!

~Hv

• Thanks 1

Thankyou for the feedback Hv, it's been nice talking to you and a couple other staff members when warming up and just practicing! More 10 mans to come I hope ;):D 

Very nice app, seem like a nice person 

In your past experience you mention you been staff on some EU retakes have you got any evidence of this?

Thank you for applying 

-Tea

It's a good application, and you're pretty nuts at CS when we played that 10 man so this would help if you were to make the call on someone cheating or not. :D

Gonna accept this application, you will see your perms on the servers in the next few days.

Congratz ;)

Sign in to follow this