Tea's mod app

6 posts in this topic

In Game Name:Tea

Discord ID: Tea#2213

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BritTea

Time zone: GMT

Playtime on CSGO: 852hrs as of 1/19/17

Playtime on XGC Servers: 1Day 19Hours

Describe in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do?

Scenario 1: If a player is mic spamming I would verbal and in chat ask them nicely to stop continuing with that behaviour as if they persist, I would gag/mute them for 30mins. After the 30mins has past they continue to mic spam I would mute them for 1 hour.

Scenario 2: If a player is impersonating staff or other players I would ask in both voice and text chat that impersonating is against the rules and that they must change their name to something appropriate and if they don’t I would kick them for 30mins and tell other staff members to watch out in case they try to impersonate again.

Past Experiences:  I have been a mod on a twitch channel called johnthesandman (this was 2 years ago) I was in this position for 4 months. Also, I actively report player on the discord and to mods and admin through steam msg. I also votekick and voteban where appropriate.

Why should we accept you? I’m active with in the community playing on the awp server and interacting with the community hosting a pub quiz where I give out 100 credits prizes for correct answers, I try to have fun whilst not being vexing. Also, there are time where there is no admin/mod on and a votekick or ban would be appropriate action to give a player. I’d like to host more events and make the community a better place. Thank you for reading my app.

If I'm not mistaken I have seen you around on the servers already and you seem like a nice guy, you abide by the rules.

Decent amount of hours and experience 

+1

Known you for a fair amount of time and im confident you'll make a gr8 Mod. Gl bro :D

+1

Good application, see you in the discord quite regularly & the servers when I've been on. Will make a good staff member, I will get your perms to you asap bud!

Congrats

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this