UNDER REVIEW
Staff Application

5 posts in this topic

KiIn-Game Name: Dtrix

Steam ID (Click Here): STEAM_0:0:62825830

Discord ID: Dilly#5338

Time Zone (GMT): GMT+0.

Region (UK or EU): UK.

Playtime on CSGO: 2317hrs and I have more on my smurf account.

Playtime on XGC Servers: On one of the UK executes servers I have 1 day and 10hrs play time.

Past Experiences:  I have no past experience.

What are your typical hours per week on our servers?: About 10 hrs but can change every week.

Do you have a functioning microphone and/or headset?  Yes I do.

Detailed Questions:

Describe in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do?

Scenario 1: Someone is mic spamming, being racist or using offensive language in any of the chats.

I would start off by giving the person a verbal warning, telling them to stop doing what they are doing if not it will result in a penalty such as a 30 min gag, if I so happen to see the same person on a different occasion doing any of the above again I shall give them one more warning before giving them a kick/ban.

Scenario 2: A person is cheating on the server.

I would start off by spectating the player so I can get sufficient evidence that the person is in fact cheating. While I'm spectating the player I will be looking out for several things, such as player movement, prefires, and any aimlock as this will allow me to tell if the person is hacking. Once I have sufficient evidence that the person is cheating I will give them a permanent ban as cheating is strictly prohibited on XGC servers.

What skills do you have that may contribute to our community? I have a very good understanding of the game as I am Global and I can tell if someone is cheating as well as this I am not afraid to call someone out on the server for breaking the rules and giving them the correct punishments. I have seen many admins destroy servers like XGC by wrongly banning people just because they killed them I believe this is wrong and admin abuse and I will never do this. I also believe that XGC is one of the best execute and retake etc communities out there and I want to be part of it as it is still growing.

Kind regards,

Dtrix (Dylan)

Good application! Only you don't have any expirience. But everyone deserves a first chance! Just hop on discord so we can get to know you!

• Like 1

Thank you for applying,  very nice app with lots of detail in both scenarios.

+1 like hv said just pop into discord

-Tea

• Like 1

Yes I definitely will do today as I'm free.

I have over 2 days played now btw