voX's App

10 posts in this topic

In Game Name: VoXonatoR / xela

Discord ID: VoXonatoR#3976

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39060199

Time zone: GMT

Playtime on CSGO: 3000+

Playtime on XGC Servers: 17 hours

Describe in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do?

Spamming: Tell the user who is spamming to stop what they are doing as they are breaking a rule. If they were to continue, i will gag/mute them to stop them from spamming. After their gag/mute ends and they continue, a ban is necessary as they have not learned from what they have done wrong. (I will record evidence if they appeal)

Cheating: With someone cheating, and i am %100 sure, I will record enough evidence so that if they appeal for what ever reason, i have a lot of support to back me up from my recordings and witnesses. After i have evidence, i will ban the user permanently as you dont want cheaters ever coming back to your community.

Past Experiences: Over 700 hours of administrating and developing garry's mod servers. (This has relevance because gmod uses the same commands and engine as csgo.) Early days of cs i played on CLWO which was a jail break server, which helped me in experience with the source commands on csgo. Have my own scrim servers which use SM, so i know what im doing with it.

Why should we accept you?: Im a social and friendly person and like talking to others on your servers. I would also be a good role model to others on the server. Im an active player on the server playing a minimum of 30mins to an hour everyday on your servers.

I feel like we have something in common but i just can't put my finger on it o.O

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, VoXzE said:

I feel like we have something in common but i just can't put my finger on it o.O

;)

Can anyone vouch for your past experiences seeing your only just a new member to our community?

23 hours ago, Scotty said:

Can anyone vouch for your past experiences seeing your only just a new member to our community?

My team knows i use sm for our scrim server. But not anything else.

Why should we accept you over the likes of people who have been around in the community longer?

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

Why should we accept you over the likes of people who have been around in the community longer?

Im an active player on the server who has very good understanding of the game and a lot of past experience with source mod and moderating in general, but unfortunately no one can vouch for me. Also i would be an extra person on the staff team who is willing to help players and keep the servers clean.

A week from creating this post i had 17 hours on all servers, now im on 26 hours. This shows how active i am on the servers. Also i point out issues and advice on the servers to u Scotty

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

Gonna accept this application, good job

Thx bro wont let you down

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this