Sign in to follow this  
lvl

cheater 100% wh

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Your SteamID (Click here):

Players SteamID (Click here):

What are you reporting him/her for?

This player uses wh of several games, at the beginning as I joined people wrote that he has wh noi, it turned out that he actually has a wh. I do not have a movie, as I wrote a weak pc, but I also do not like to waste my time, because why should I assume a topic if the guest were clean? Therefore, you should take this into account and take steps. It is currently in the game you can enter and see. In my opinion, the admin should enter the game and play, or add the option of reporting to the game, which will be easier. Remember, thanks to us servery will be better, because we lose time so that you can ban somebody, check it out. If it is important then the guest has a movement like he just started the game, and shoots and scans like a global. : D

Data & Time of event:

It was yesterday and today (today few minutes ago 20-21:20)

Evidence:

de_mirage0160.png

Edited by lvl

Please wait, I just made a movie and I'll throw it in soon.

Posted (edited)

There was a problem with the movie, so I'm throwing it in again. Please add the option to delete posts, because it makes a small shit. : P

Edited by lvl
  • Thanks 1

Hey, thanks for making the report and taking your time to do so. Even with hacks he’s terrible and il pass over the needed information in the staff chat so it ensures he’s banned ASAP. Consider this accepted.

Bevve

• Thanks 1