jacky2180 banned. right template

8 posts in this topic

steam_id = STEAM_0:1:430423763

staff that banned me = sam

reason for ban : and ever

lenght of ban = permanent

date and time = 03-10-18 19:38

other usefull info =  hello everyone my name is jacky2180

i was playing on the server and im really good with the awp (not with anything else :) )  so i was playing on the server and mod sam and im really good at flicking and so i killed sam twice and idk why but sam banned me :( but im not a cheater. it was like more than a month ago. sorry for the late post i posted it on a wrong site. but pls im not a cheater. and please sam im sorry for killing you but im not cheating.

have a great day and have fun

greetings

jacky

Jacky came to me questioning me why he was banned and so I messaged Sam and he replied with:

"I'll be honest idk what "and ever" even means and i dont remember typing that for this guy but if it was permanent it will most likely be for hacking lol" 

The issue lies within how bans for cheating are handed out, without any evidence I believe bans should be reversed however why should a staff member have to record every cheater? its an issue senior administration will have to sort out and discuss with staff members. Another issue is that Sam doesn't directly remember the situation.

Also Jacky was caught ban evading by myself on an alt account named: Blacky2240 - he was extremely apologetic and once I told him to make an appeal he hopped off the server and promised to not go back on until the appeal had been dealt with. It's a sticky dispute but I wish you the best of luck. 

-Bevve

hey scott did you read this already? thanks in advance

1 hour ago, jacky2180 said:

hey scott did you read this already? thanks in advance

Scott will read and deal with the appeal when he has the chance. 

oke ill wait thanks for the reply

have a great day

• Thanks 1