Sign in to follow this  
TiZi

CLOSED
Ghost Admin

7 posts in this topic

A way to make admins come in the server unnoticed so cheaters won't stop cheating once they see the HUGE announcement that a Staff member is online. Like seriously, even a cheater is smart enough to stop cheating when a admin enters. Actually why does that have to be such a huge deal when a staff enters? makes absolutely no sense to me. Ohterwise love the servers but i come across alot of cheaters because the anti-cheat system is bollocks.

I'm the only one with this power at current, as It can be abused the hell out of.

I'll try get something to work for this, so we have more chance of banning hackers as it makes a "Huge" announcement that staff are online..

Also, the reasoning behind having that message appear in chat is so that IF players have any problems/questions/queries then they can ask a staff member if they see that a staff member is online.

okay thanks, anyways downloaded xsplit gamerecorder, next time i'll have some videoprove of these c*nts. 

Hackers aren't stupid. If they have any brain cells they will have Spec ESP enabled. This means they can see who is spectating who.

You can make a fakeleave message and hide admins as much as you like but the fact that the user is still in the server is client side. Scotty cannot edit this unless he gets special permission from Valve most likely.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this