TREX HDR -iwnl-

Trex's mod application

6 posts in this topic

In Game Name: TREX HDR -IWNL-

Discord ID: TrexXxHDR #0524

Time zone: UTC+02:00

Playtime on CSGO: 976 hours on my main , 124 hours on smurf 

Playtime on XGC Servers: 4d 23:35:05h (awp server) , i play a bit of executes aswell

Describe  in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do?

we had it multiple times when a player is mic spamming on the server , first i'd verbally warn him and 
ask nicely to stop , then type it in chat if he doesn't reply , after 3 warning with no answer I usually vote kick 
him and if he does comeback and mic spams we temp voteban him .

we encounter hackers as well , multiple times i recorded hackers on the awp lego server for evidence if asked for it  , contacted someone on discord or told tea about it if he's here ,
and do the same procedure as the mic spamming situation .

Past Experiences: im a mod on my friends twitch channel , and im the founder on FraGGerZ , a gaming group with 113 active members , 
i take care of our discord , bought them a teamspeak server , we have an active fb page and much more , ill link them below.
Facebook :\
Teamspeak IP :
Discord :
Steam Group :

Why should we accept you?
 I spend alot of time on the server i play daily after work for like 4-8 hours , im top 1 on the awp lego server currently , I'm friends with everyone i think , 
i love this server just cause of the skill level and community , i'd like to be able to keep a bit of control of whats happening in the server , since we get alot of mic spammers mainly , 
and some hackers , also i'm a computer engineer with a good amount of knowledge and will be happy to help anyway i can.

I can appreciate you have a lot of play time on the awp servers, but due to your low amount of hours, i personally feel you would struggle to spot the difference between a cheater and good / lucky player. I also feel that your approach to a mic spammer is a bit extreme, i would recommend a gag / mute at first, with kicks and bans being more serious punishments later on.

i have alot of experience in the game , i have more playtime than you think  , i realize alot of hackers on the server since game mechanics are easy to see if human is doing such actions or not , and i dont have gag/ mute privileges , so thats what we do , not what we would do if i was a mod , im talking from past experiences working with what i had , and trust me i dont struggle xD , your decision of course i just want to help , just making things clear <3 

Gonna accept this, you've got a good amount of hours & I've heard good things about you from the people I've asked.