Staff Application

7 posts in this topic

In Game Name: AestheticJ

Discord ID: AestheticJ#8021

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:117833693

Time zone: GMT

Playtime on CSGO: 3020 Hours 

Playtime on XGC Servers: As a warm up every time I'm about to play 

Describe  in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do? : A user using vulgar, Racist and/or Sexist behaviour. In this I would reactive with telling them to calm down there language or there will be a penalty given if they continue I would gag/mute them if they continue to disrupt in any other way it will result in a kick / ban (In severe cases) A second scenario would be a cheater I personally believe that cheating should not be an excusable offence and would be punished accordingly. 

Past Experiences: Admin for RdyUp.gg League as well as a few retake and FFADM servers

Why should we accept you?Since Im a very competitive person not only in the gym but also in cs it means I strive to be a better player meaning I spend alot of time training and warming up I spend atleast 2 hours a day in warmup/casual play on retake servers and would be very helpful come a issue on the servers. I am a very lovely person and love to talk to people make sure they are having a good day and will represent Xeno servers well if I am accepted 

Edited by AestheticJ
Forgot to add my Discord Id :D

Hey I'd just like to apologise for the poor grammar and spelling I wasn't paying too much attention to that I hope you can understand :) 

Good application, seem like a good guy judging by speaking in discord.

How do you know OutFrag.eu? 

Scotty

All months have 28 days but February has ONLY 28 days but every 4 years there is a leap day it goes up to 29 days :)

Seen this guy on Discord and in-Game and hes a fucking bundle of joy to play with, especially at 6am when ive just woken up with a shitty day ahead, his major style casting and just generally chilled attitude makes me think hes a good guy

Great guy, already being helpful & friendly, could see you being promoted to Admin or Higher in the future!

Congrats! :D

Scott

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead