Broke-n's Application Form

9 posts in this topic

Application:

In Game Name: Broke-n

Discord ID: LetsBeRealistic 

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198225693204/

Time zone: GMT

Playtime on CSGO: 3254hrs

Playtime on XGC Servers: 48 hrs, 43mins, usually play about 3-5hrs a day.

Describe  in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do? In the first instance, if a player was being offensive in text or voice chat, I would, at first, give the a warning and make them aware of the rules. If this behaviour continues, I would mute him for an appropriately deemed time period. After which, if the player continues to cause the offence, I would temporarily ban him from the server. In the second instance, if a player was cheating, I would permanently ban the player from the server, if there is sufficient evidence to prove said accusations, as I believe cheaters should not be given a second chance.

Past Experiences: I have not past experiences with managing others servers.

Why should we accept you? I am regularly on the UK Executes servers, and would like to ensure that everyone plays fair, and enjoys their time on the server. I bought VIP to not only support the Xeno-Gaming community, but to also try and prevent servers becoming less enjoyable due to cheaters and disrespecting players. 

Hey Buddy ! Your application is very well put together so thank you for the time you spent typing it up. as of your Scenarios I personally believe you'd make a very good addition to the Xeno Community staff team However before a final decision is made I'd like to know you a little bit more:). How would you describe yourself as a person ? 

Hey,

I always think it's hard to describe yourself in a positive, yet modest way; however, I will try my best :). I think the best way to describe myself is as a friendly, intelligent guy who is easy to talk to, and to get along with. I'm quite introverted, and therefore, I do not outwardly express my emotions and opinions (unless it's about my annoyance in CS :D). When in a position of authority, I like to think I act in a responsible and mature manner, in order to get the job done. 

Thanks for the question, hope this is considered as an appropriate answer.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead