CLOSED
Mars / dez^ for ADMIN

2 posts in this topic

In Game Name: Mars / dez^

Discord ID: mars#1937

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:101393626

Time zone: GMT

Playtime on CSGO: 2K HOURS.

Playtime on XGC Servers: Since the start ;)

Describe  in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do? 

1 - Spamming: if a c*nt spams, then i will first of all ask them to stop, but if they continue to spam then i will gag them or mute them (wherever they're spamming from mic or chat) for 30mins straight. After the 30 mins is up and they still continue i will mute them for a additional 30 mins and so on. Can lead up to a ban for a day :).

2 - Cheating: Well, if you're cheating you cant give the person who is cheating a f*cking chance. I will first of all investigate properly until i am 2000000% sure that they're cheating and then i will give them a nice message with a nice perm ban for aim hacks and any other insane hacks. If its just a macro or a script for bhops then just ban them for a day if they continue a week and so on.

Past Experiences: I've had many past experiences with being an admin, where i have been in a community before this sexy XGC community which was Kublaka, i was a admin there until the mofo got shut down. I've been admin and mod for XGC already and would like to get back to the Head Admin Section in the community. :D

Why should we accept you? You should accept me because i've had loads of experience since i've became and admin and i know what i will be doing and not abusing the powers at all, and just help the people in the server have some fun. Scott.....

ResidentSleeper. xD

•  
  • Confused 1

Application denied did not me the requirements we're looking for, you can apply again in 2 weeks.

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead