ACCEPTED
cLu's Staff Application

8 posts in this topic

Application:

In Game Name: CLU

Discord ID: cLu#0110

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/cLuOfficial/

Time zone: UTC+00:00

Playtime on CSGO: About 10k+ overall but 1.8k on my account.

Playtime on XGC Servers: A while not too sure the full time but i warmup always on XGC

Describe  in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do?

First scenario: If someone was cheating because i have a vast game knowledge i will be able to tell very quickly. I would instaban, if im not too sure i would get a second mod's opinion just to make sure.

Second scenario: If someone was mic spamming i would ask them politely to stop if the issue persists i would kick them and see if it carried on.

Past Experiences: I know its not much but i was an admin on a 1v1 server and also a few GMOD servers too.

Why should we accept you?

I think i will be a great addition to the team im on all day everyday so im always around. Im a polite person and have time for everyone, i would love to become part of the XG Community, Thank you.

Got any proof to your 10,000 hours accusation?

To check hours join any server and type rank and it should say total playtime

Time played is 06:51:54 but i have another which has 4 Hours playtime too. 

Unfortunately i used to legit boost accounts and sell them but i have a smurf with 1k hours on http://steamcommunity.com/id/banditm8 so you kind of get the picture haha. I had another main account that i sold and it had about 3.4k hours on CSGO and then 2.6k on source but because i sold it everything's been changed. I have played the counter strike franchise for a total of 7 years.

Edited by cLu

Okay ill talk about my previous experience in a little more detail so as i said  i was an admin on a 1v1 server on CS and about a week into me getting the role as admin i came to the server and probably about 60% of the server were mic spamming, so i gave everyone a verbal warning let them know i was in the server etc. However they all carried on so i turned on my recording software and started recording because obviously if i had to ban/kick alot of players questions were going to be asked so i recorded. Long story short after warning them another time i then had to kick players out for Mic Spam. People that i had kicked tried to appeal saying admin abuse etc, but luckily i had my recording and all was saved haha thanks.

Welcome to the staff Team ! After careful consideration we have decided to make you a Moderator for Xeno Gaming Community 

Rules you must follow: 

Respect your fellow and superior staff members if an admin tells you to do something you follow without question. we will never tell you to do something that will cause harm to yourself or the community so 100% Trust is required. 

At all times you will respect the fact you are lucky enough to be selected on the staff team and not use your powers for abuse and remembering your time on the servers isn't yours as long as you are online you will be expected to respond to someone in need of a staff member.

If you fail to follow these rules or use your powers to disrespect/abuse the community you will be stripped of your abilities and banned from the servers we expect you'll follow these rules as everybody else does. 

And of course welcome to the Team :) 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this