•  
  • Application:

In Game Name: iL0rex^cold

Discord ID: iL0rex#2887

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/iL0rex/

Time zone: GMT +1

Playtime on CSGO: 2800+

Playtime on XGC Servers: More than a week

Describe  in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do? 

Lets say some one is cheating legetily and trying to hide first thing i would try to play against him for a cuple of rounds and see how his playing then i would spectate him see if hes actually aimlocking on people or walling how do i know hes walling ? well l have alot of experince on busting hackers and its kinda obv like i just know xD    i would obv get proof of him that he was cheating before i take any step further and ban.

Lets say some one is Flaiming, ghosting, bieng racest what ever reaosn i would either get proof of his chat or the voice chat in a video and then i will mute him for a period amount of time depending on the situation

(i would be much comrftobale explaining while im talking than typing)

Past Experiences: i have had alot of past experince on moderating like 5servers in csgo ive been a modderator on other games but im sure we should care about other games.

Why should we accept you?

Proffsinality of doing things right

Bieng active daily on multipul servers per day (XGC)

Fun and new ideas for the server to become better

(Need something more ? tell me :D=

ALSO i forgot to mention that i would give warrnings on the second scenario.

Hey buddy! This is a really good application I will have to get back to you later after I have thought about everything :) 

Thank you for the time you spent submitting this application I will get back to you shortly.

Have you got proof to your claim of more than 7 days *168 hours* of playtime. im sure me and some others are near the top (at least in executes we were) with over 5 days but would like to see proof of this first.

apart from that your app is super good

Am mr aphix u do relise that i sleep right ? and i eat also xD like 168 are full 7days bro

Just to clear something what i mean by more than a week is ive been here for over a week everyday not 168 Hours D:

Would still like actual proof of how many hours you have. because i could easily say " i have more than 4 months of playtime" which is total horseshit as it's closer to a week and a half of FULL time

17 hours ago, iL0rex said:

Just to clear something what i mean by more than a week is ive been here for over a week everyday not 168 Hours D:

Playing on a server for a week and having 13 hours which is under 2 hours a day isn't a lot. You have a very small amount of hours on the server for a player requesting for Mod

4 hours ago, Derp said:

Playing on a server for a week and having 13 hours which is under 2 hours a day isn't a lot. You have a very small amount of hours on the server for a player requesting for Mod

youre reading season 2 its on top 5:23:36H

I'm still confused, you only have 5 hours playtime?

im actually confused more than anyone right now? i dont know which is the Hour one ?

What are asking is for you to provide evidence for you claim of playing on the severs for over a week,. You have provided evidence for 5hours of play time on the severs, we’d like to see evidence of you playing for 7 days which is 168 hours.

35 minutes ago, Tea said:

What are asking is for you to provide evidence for you claim of playing on the severs for over a week,. You have provided evidence for 5hours of play time on the severs, we’d like to see evidence of you playing for 7 days which is 168 hours.

But 168 hours means im gonna be playing 24h for 7 days? that will not work like that

12 hours ago, iL0rex said:

But 168 hours means im gonna be playing 24h for 7 days? that will not work like that

But thats what you claim to havein your original post.

2 hours ago, Aphix_ said:

But thats what you claim to havein your original post.

Yes by that i meant that ive been playing everyday for over a week not that i spend all my time on the server for a hole week u know.

How much playtime do you actually have?

On 2018-02-25 at 2:34 AM, Scotty said:

I dont know each server I join shows a different thing like you know there multiple executes servers for xgc every single one shows a different thing.

On 2/25/2018 at 2:34 AM, Scotty said:

So on XGC Eu, i have 2-30H and on XGC UK I have 10H I know it's not a lot I haven't been playing lately but im back.

On 26/02/2018 at 3:28 PM, iL0rex said:

So on XGC Eu, i have 2-30H and on XGC UK I have 10H I know it's not a lot I haven't been playing lately but im back.

If you're able to increase the amount of hours you play on our servers, then we would be more likely to accept this application. After more time of playing on our servers feel free to re-open this application or make a one and we'll reconsider it taking your new time played into account.

Good luck.