Discord

WANT VIP+?

Buy VIP+ now and enjoy the perks!

What are you waiting for?

🤭

BUY VIP+
smoll fish

Cache strats adjustment

First off, I think the strats on Cache are well balanced for both CTs and Ts, with the only exception being the “Mid to B” start.

By forcing all the Terrorists to go through a single tight chokepoint (Vents) you put the CTs in an extremely strong position where all they must do is simply camp highway/Whitebox and Vent room. Mostly in Vent room they theoretically only have to focus on one tight chokepoint (as there shouldn’t be any Ts coming main in theory) and can hide in spaces where the Ts are unable to see them until the very moment they jump out of vent. This leads to a lot of Ts pushing the mid smokes to peek highway or going B main to flank the CTs hiding in Vent room to even out the playing field.

My suggestion would be to make the “Mid to B” strat a more “B split” kind of strat where you would have (in a 5 v 5 example) 2 Ts on main and 3 in Middle going through vents. This would make the strat more balanced for both sides and would lead to less people flanking B main (which is currently breaking the rules to my understanding?).

Just my two cents, maybe something to consider.

• Like 1

This is an excellent observation. We actually allow people to go B Main from Mid on the Mid-B rounds as 5 people vents seems pointless.

We are considering adding some new strategies, as well as adjusting current ones.

Thanks for the input 🙂

Oh ok, thanks for the clarification 😄

It was always very hard for me to restrain myself from going main, but as it seems I can do it with good conscience.