Alias: Robincola

Name: Robin

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:138486305

Discord ID: Robincola#6969

Language: English/Norwegian

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Server Region: EU

Server Playtime: 1 Hrs, 20 Min, 7 Sec

Past Experiences: I have never been an admin on any server, I just play a lot of retakes/executes on different servers, and I see a lot of blatant cheaters, so I figured I would try to help where I can.

How much time per week can you dedicate to moderating?: I can moderate every day when I have time, I only go to school now, I do not work on the side, so I have much spare time.

What qualities do you have that stand out above others? : I am structured and like to have order, I can be strict but fair and moderate the server to the best of my abilities.

Why should we choose you over another applicant?: I don't think I am special, but I certainly got what it takes. Why you should choose me over someone else I really can't tell you, what I can tell you is that I would do the job as best as I can.

A player has been reported for cheating, you are the first staff member to join the server. Other players think he/she is fishy but you cannot get hard evidence on them, what should you do?: If I can't get evidence on them and after spectating them I do not see anything obvious I can't do anything. I could ask for another admin's opinon if I am in doubt, but without evidence I can't ban or do anything to anyone.

You join the server to play a few rounds of executes and one of the players starts to harass you and infuriate you, he ignores your instructions to stop, how do you handle this? : I temporarely mute/gag them if they wont listen. And if they continue after that, i might wanna temporarely mute/gag them again. If it still continues after this, I would permanently gag/mute them.