CLOSED
Sk8 staff application

4 posts in this topic

In game name: Sk8

Discord ID: Sk8 (#6124)

Steam ID : Sk8

Time Zone: Central European time

Play time on CSGO: 740 hours  

Playtime on XGC Servers: 08:17:20h would probably be alot more because of the server reset

Describe  in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do?:

Scenario 1:

If someone would play unsuidable music like annoying or very loud noises i would ask them to stop nicely and if they dont, i would give them a mute for a nice period of time {talking about hours not days} then just wait to see if they did learn their lesson,  if not he will be punished again for a longer period of time.

Scenario 2:

If someone would be using cheats  like aimbot, wallhack  or spinbot i would not doubt about the fact that he or she should be removed from the server, ofcourse i would record them or get eny other evidence to confirm the punishment.

Past Experiences: Ive been mod on 2 other servers 1 random surf server and a server of a friend of mine , my friend accepted me ofcourse because he knows me in real life and knew he could trust me. The surf server made me mod because i was online alot and they thought i had  alot of patience and that i could act calmly now they both shut down and have all the free time to be a moderator on a other server.

Why should we accept you?: People think i have alot of patience and that im a nice calm person that can intervene if its necessary, ive had some expierence and will be more online then ever because i have a brand new pc, i have alot of free time and i dont like competitive that mutch so i would love to do a great job on this server and be alot online. I also have school but im a very hard worker so i never come home with eny homework so school wont be a problem (or there must be some very very important test) but that doesn't happen that often. I already think the server has a nice community but theres always place for improvement and i think that I would be a great help.

If you have eny questions feel free to ask them!

Btw: The English spelling may not be the best but i sure can speak fluent English

Have a good one, David/sk8 :)

Gonna have some people look over this application and we will get back to you from there.

Good luck

Thanks for  the respont ill hope to hear from you soon :)

Sorry for the late reply, you should work on having some more playtime on our servers before applying.

Cheers