Speedemon

SteamID: 

STEAM_1:1:102917006

Time zone:

Sat, 12:05 pm

Playtime on CSGO:

Playtime on XGC Servers:

more than 300hours

Describe  in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do?

If people on the server were suspecting a cheater i would watch him play and if he continues on cheating i would video it and submit it before banning or doing anything

Past Experiences:

Used to be pro in my region

Why should we accept you?

Well, half of my time is playing on the retake server for warmingup, i bump into many suspected cheater that i cant kick or ban them from the server because i cant do anything about it and someone people get pissed off

My other reason why you should pick me that im an experienced person and i know alot of things in this game, and i would happily help people with any problems they're having in regards with the server.

Edited by B3lieve

Not only are you answers very vague, but I also highly doubt that you have "more than 300hours" on our servers... 

Could you please find the correct amount of hours using our stats page  here. All you have to do is select the gamemode you play on and search your name.

My bad Playtime on XGC Servers: 

16-17hours

I've played with you and you were really kind, however I do believe you should go more in depth with your answers :)

thank you swifty appreciate it :) and i think i should

Great guy. Has always been nice to others; from what i have seen . Played on XGC For well over a month, acitve, upholds the rules. +1

+ I would for anyone who was mic spamming " Give them a warning, asking nicely if they would not spam there mic. If they continue to spam give them 1 last warning. if they still continue after that you would mute them for how ever long seems appropriate.

and for racism is 1 warning and then do the appropriate thing to be done

Active player, constantly on I do believe that you are suited for the role. pun intended

why is this taking so much time??

Sorry for the late reply on this, you seem like a suitable candidate so I will accept this application and you will see your permissions on the servers within the next few days.

thank you 

much appreciated :)

Congrats 😁