Mod/admin

5 posts in this topic

In Game Name: Kyle_striker

Discord ID: KYLE#2116

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:102018910

Time zone: BST

Playtime on CSGO: 3100+ hours

Playtime on XGC Servers: 50-100 

Describe  in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do?  mic spamming: Ask him to stop nicely, if not !silence him. A player blatantly cheating: Kick/ban him/her.

Past Experiences: I'm currently admin of 2 other servers 

Why should we accept you? I play on the servers almost everyday and have alot of experience dealing with different peoples issues on servers. From experience on your servers I tend to often see people either trolling, afk or just not playing the objective. I am kind and friendly to people who need help and are new to the community.

in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules:

If a player is suspicious and other players think he/she is cheating, I would spectate the player involved.

1 hour ago, Kyle Walker said:

in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules:

If a player is suspicious and other players think he/she is cheating, I would spectate the player involved.

More Info:

about me:

I am currently studying sport, exercise and fitness at Ulster University, in Northern Ireland. In my spare time I play football and teach/coach P.E in a primary school. Besides that, I tend to play video games, mostly CSGO.  

Describe  in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do? 

Some players may be having  a bad day and may express themselves differently to what they may normally be (e.g. being toxic). I fully understand these situations as I have dealt with them before and have issued a 1 hour up to a 24hour cooldown for that player. 

Why should we accept you?  

Following on from what I said above, I believe in a chilled, friendly community in csgo, creating the best environment possible for new/experienced players to have fun and/or increase their skill base in Counterstrike. I believe that I can bring these qualities into the servers. I have a good understanding of csgo and I understand the difference between a hacker and a very highly skilled player. I am currently global in the game and level 8 on faceit. 

Good application Kyle Thanks for submitting :) I'll give it another read over and get back to you after a decision has been made.

• Thanks 1