8 posts in this topic

In Game Name:BobTheBuilder2k

Discord ID:Alex_LELE

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198254687891/

Time zone: I got school in the morning So I play mainly 3 hours at night like not late at 7 

Playtime on CSGO:1950 hours and on my old account 1k

Playtime on XGC Servers:I think 15-20 hours somewhere I am kinda new But I play all the time now 

Describe  in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do?

1) So first I would give a warning about what the player is doing wrong then If he continued I would ban him for a little bit maybe call an admin 

2) If a player is playing very loud music I would ask the players if the enjoy it then I would see what are all the players opinion because If they actually like it Why mute him I mean like everyone is having fun and thats what the server is about if the opinions are negative I will warn him and if  he continues mute him 

Past Experiences: So I really enjoy playing in the server I am cracking jokes with the players I am having generally pretty goot time and I think If I get Mod I can make the server even better

Why should we accept you? Because I think I am a ver good person who the players in the server will like and respect as well as I will respect them I am a funny guy who likes talking (not a lot ) and I know when to stop and when to have fun :P

NEW APPLICATION <3

In Game Name:BobTheBuilder2k

Discord ID:Alex_LELE

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:147211081

Time zone: UTC+2

Playtime on CSGO:1950 hours and on my old account 1k

Playtime on XGC Servers:I think 15-20 hours somewhere I am kinda new But I play all the time now 

Describe  in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do?

1) So first I would give a warning about what the player is doing wrong then If he continued I would ban him for a little bit maybe call an admin 

2) If a player is playing very loud music I would ask the players if the enjoy it then I would see what are all the players opinion because If they actually like it Why mute him I mean like everyone is having fun and thats what the server is about if the opinions are negative I will warn him and if  he continues mute him 

Past Experiences: I was mod/Admin in a greek 1v1 server other than that I dont any other experience 

Why should we accept you? Because I think I am a ver good person who the players in the server will like and respect as well as I will respect them I am a funny guy who likes talking (not a lot ) and I know when to stop and when to have fun :P

Why did you copy and paste your application twice lol?

Could you describe what you would do in the situation of a cheater?..

So I would spectate him for a little bit make my personal opinion if it gets really fishy i would call an admin to specate him with me talk about it and if he is hacking ban him 

You seem to be rather immature when you talk in discord etc, try become a tad more mature before applying again.