Sign in to follow this  
insidious

CLOSED
Moderator application.

10 posts in this topic

In Game Name: insidious

Discord ID: ?w&;#0034

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:243921032

Age: 33

Time zone: Eastern Standard Time

Playtime on CSGO: 940

Playtime on XGC Servers:10-20 hours.

Describe  in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do?

Scenario 1. The Subject is playing music through his/her mic i will ask the other players if they would like the music to stay on or off. If the answer is off i will tell him/her to turn it off and given a warning. If it happens a second time he/she will be kick/banned.

Scenario 2. The Subject is suspected to be have some assistance with his/her aim or is extremely aware of the enemy team. I will join spectators and watch over the subject for a couple of rounds and make the decision whether or not the subject is cheat if the subject is blatantly cheating i will proceed to permanently ban him/her.

Past Experiences: I've been a mod on gametime NA for about 3 months.

Why should we accept you? Through out my short period while playing the awp only server i've noticed more and more mic spammers aswell as cheaters. if i am accepted into the moderator role i will do my best to reduce the size of these drastically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While your age shows you are (or should be) mature, your in game hours are quite low and thus, you lack the experience needed in order to recognise certain cheats or scripts. I also recommend you play more in the other servers we offer, and maybe just pop into discord every now and again so we can get to know you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No problem. i have a great time interacting with the eu community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am actually looking for more staff members in the EU side of the community, I will consider this application and get back to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You say you are 33 y/o, but just heard you being a little toxic on to awp server to several people. And also not alot of hours (but that can change in the future). 

Also i personally haven't seen you around in discord yet. So hope to see you soon in discord!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hv^ said:

You say you are 33 y/o, but just heard you being a little toxic on to awp server to several people. And also not alot of hours (but that can change in the future). 

Also i personally haven't seen you around in discord yet. So hope to see you soon in discord!

1. i was messing around i thought that was pretty obvious.

2. im in discord all the time. i've asked to be pulled and talk with a few staff members. They did as soon as i join i was greeted with a lot of vulgar language.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, insidious said:

1. i was messing around i thought that was pretty obvious.

2. im in discord all the time. i've asked to be pulled and talk with a few staff members. They did as soon as i join i was greeted with a lot of vulgar language.

About your first point, If you want to become mod and you are messing around for fun and don't stop if mods tell you, then im not sure if you are someone i would like to see as mod. Because we had to mute you aswell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hv^ said:

About your first point, If you want to become mod and you are messing around for fun and don't stop if mods tell you, then im not sure if you are someone i would like to see as mod. Because we had to mute you aswell. 

Ya know what you're 100% right, I'll stop. My bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well this application is a big no no, not only are you being called out for being toxic in the servers, ignoring admins etc.. but we also came across two screenshots on YOUR steam profile of you in a community server with cheats (ESP). We checked these screenshots on the early hours of the 03/04/18 and as I'm writing this your profile is now private. If you think I'm going to give staff to someone who uploads screenshots of them cheating, then you're in the wrong place. You say that you're 33 but If I was to take into account the things my staff have said about you and what I've seen then I'd say you were about 15. 

Don't waste our time.

Ty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this