gmt+2
  • Do you live in the UK?
    No
  • Playtime on CSGO
    100 - 500 Hours
  • Playtime on XGC Servers:
    0 - 100 Hours
  • Past Experiences
    i have been fps player for almost 17 years now, i was top 100 in CoD MW2 and MW3 before leaderboards got hacked, played multiple regional tournaments and won 3 of them
  • What are your typical hours per week on XGC?
    7-8
  • What skills do you have that may contribute to our community
    i want to help this community getting bigger as this server is the one which i got better on and this is why i chose to commit as vip, practiced my aim and had fun till i was able tp get to #1 spot (in retakes) before reseting leaderboards with 4 days (as i remember) of playtime on it
    i want to provide fair gaming on the server so all can enjoy playing on xgc
  • Describe in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do?
    if a user is wallhacking/aim bot ? i will switch to spectate mode and if i am sure that he is hacking i will kick/ban him and i always record my games so if he tries to deny it i have a proof
    if a user is spamming his mic ? i will give him a warning, three times if he insists i will kick him (wont ban him unless admin tells me to do this) so others wont get bothered and enjoy their stay in xgc server
  • Do you have a functioning microphone and/or headset?
    Yes

Your hours on CS:GO are pretty low, so sometimes you might think a really good player is using a third-party software. 

I think if you get more hours (game knowledge), you would be a good mod.

For now im gonna have to say no.

~ Mod Hv

Posted (edited)

i havent started playing this game until 2016 but i have been watching streams since 2014 and the reason for this i have always been console player so i didnt make the move+ i have another prime account which i have 300 hours on it but i dont use it now so i didnt want to combine both together so no one would say i am lying since i cant link the other one (total 760 hours on both)

i have been playing this game for 2 years but lately i have been playing alot + i am now #7 on retakes servers with minimal time spent so i wont call myself good but at least i am decent so trust me ik when the player is good and when not

anyways thanks :) have a good day/night

Edited by TheDevilFTWHD

Unfortunately we require you to have 750hours+ (on one account) minimum to be a staff member, this is so you have enough knowledge of the game to recognise hacks etc.

You can apply again in the future when you have more hours if you wish.

Good luck!

Sign in to follow this