hick$ey YRN

CLOSED
hicksey

6 posts in this topic

Steam ID http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198209474903/

Staff Member who banned you: I dont know.

Reason for Ban: My friend was in the server and apparently it was for racism, my awp is called 'my choppa hate niggas' which is from a song (linked). He could have just asked for me to change it but it was an instant ban without a message.

Length of Ban: I dont know.

Date & Time Of Ban: 12/04/2018, 21:00

Other useful information:  I would have just changed the name if they asked, i've had the name for multiple months now with multiple admins and mods seeing it without having any issues, your new mod should probably give warnings before dishing about bans, i also noticed that they were threatening people to get banned because they kept asking if they were able to ban them but im not sure the name of the mod.

Just saying i dont agree with this ban. people are allowed to name their weapons whatever thye want. same with their in game names or pictures, nothing we can do, its not our right to stop someone from playing cause of a nametag or cause they have a dogs gooch as their profile pick or whatever.

• Like 1

The reason for the ban was he said ‘N****er help’ in chat, the ban is for a day, as racism is not allow on our servers.

-Tea 

2 hours ago, Tea said:

The reason for the ban was he said ‘N****er help’ in chat, the ban is for a day, as racism is not allow on our servers.

-Tea 

I did not say this in chat at all, and i provided the messages with you and you have quite clearly shown that you did not properly do the steps you just straight up banned me with no proof, not to mention there were legit retards saying nigger in chat but yeah whatever lmao. You are a shit mod i dont know how you managed to get it. There were 3 other mods who have been on the server for WAY LONGER than you and had no problems with me nor did any of them see me say it. You're just mad cos you're shit tbh LMAO

This whole thread is just childish, let alone pointless. 

The name of your weapon is somewhat in appropriate and some people could find it offensive, but in reality, I have no real control over what people use at their weapon names, would take me a considerable amount of time to go through a 100k people's skin names.. lmao. A note for the future, If you are asked to change it, then please change it. 

I will reverse this ban as I agree that Tea should of provided proof that you said "N***** help", even if the chat moves to fast, everything is logged to console and you are able to scroll up and find whatever you need to find. 

However, please refrain from using any racial slurs or derogatory terms while playing on our servers in the future. I have now unbanned you, and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. This was indeed a careless ban and without the sufficient proof, it makes it an invalid ban. 

Have a good day,

Scotty

• Like 1