Abora9k

CLOSED
2 Cheaters that are friends

10 posts in this topic

Found 2 cheaters today on your servers (i have a recording of 2 games of them blatanly cheating with the audio of one of them telling me thru walls where they were) I really hope you could ban these guys cos it completely ruined the experience. The second profile (josh) is most likely a scammer/ duplicator due to his thousands of euros inventory.

Here are their steam profiles: https://steamcommunity.com/id/hstrryt/         https://steamcommunity.com/id/20c/

Are they still online? If so what is the IP? Also Please post the evidence otherwise we can't do anything for you.

Use this template.

They said they were changing server so im not sure now but im sure their still online. Il start looking thru servers to see if their on any. 

Edit: The "josh" guy doesnt have a good inventory. just a picture that he made look like it was an item showcase lol

14th amendment innocent until proven guilty fucking fag

5 hours ago, insidious said:

14th amendment innocent until proven guilty fucking fag

Insidious, please grow up and don't be so childish. Why are you always acting so childish? Is it because your staff application got denied?

If you don't agree with that, don't post toxic comments on other posts, just accept it. It doesn't suit a 33y/o guy to act like this.

Just gonna go ahead and perm insidious from the website & servers, just pathetic lol...

I'll deal with this.

The video has no audio for some reason but is still clear proof of them cheating. will link it here in 15 minutes @Hv^