10 posts in this topic

In-Game Name: ✪ EzGamingTv

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:215343643

Discord ID: #8168

Time Zone (GMT):  (UTC+1)

Region (UK or EU): UK

Playtime on CSGO: 643

Playtime on XGC Servers: 3d:06:08:19h

Past Experiences: I was a Moderator on one of my friends discord server. I have made commands for them and making the server better.

What are your typical hours per week on our servers?: I am still at school, so like 42 hours a week

Do you have a functioning microphone and/or headset? : My microphone and headset has no malfunction.

Detailed Questions:

Describe in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do? : 1)if a player is caught breaking the rules, for example cheating, I would spectate the Suspect and watch carefully, if his/her hacks are obvious, the I would ban him/her.

2): If a player is not following the objectives, for example going A instead of B, I would politely ask him/her to follow the objective and read the rules by !rules or "rules". If he/she continuously ignores me or any member of staff, he/she will be kick from the server. Not ban because it's quite ruthless.

What skills do you have that may contribute to our community? : First of all, I could suggest of new bots in the ZenoGaming discord. For example CSGO-STATS has the ability to link your Steam account and checks any stats on CSGO in a much quicker way as possible. My skills in CSGO is okay. But the professionals in your excellent server, can make me be better and hopefully understand the game sense of the game. If you ever think of competing for a tournament, I will always be here and help.  

Thank you for reading the Staff Application. I hope you guys are well. From EzGamingTv.

I have a few points for this application, first of all i only see 1 scenario. Could you please add the second one?

Also i see you only have 643 hours on CSGO, and as stated in the rules before applying we look for people with 750 hours atleast. 

But since you got quite some time on our servers ill let the owner think about this.

Gl!

3 minutes ago, HeaveN said:

I have a few points for this application, first of all i only see 1 scenario. Could you please add the second one?

Also i see you only have 643 hours on CSGO, and as stated in the rules before applying we look for people with 750 hours atleast. 

But since you got quite some time on our servers ill let the owner think about this.

Gl!

I lable them as 1) and 2) here "1)if a player is caught breaking the rules, for example cheating, I would spectate the Suspect and watch carefully, if his/her hacks are obvious, the I would ban him/her." and "2): If a player is not following the objectives, for example going A instead of B, I would politely ask him/her to follow the objective and read the rules by !rules or "rules". If he/she continuously ignores me or any member of staff, he/she will be kick from the server. Not ban because it's quite ruthless."

Hi the low hours in cs worries me a bit as I feel with 650 hrs you don't have the required knowledge to know the difference between a good player and a cheater. 

Also in your past experiences you've stated that your a mod in your friends discord there is a big jump from being a mod in a small discord to a large and popular CS community.

As Heaven stated its up to the owner to make the decision.

Good Luck 

-Tea

Posted (edited)

I have seen people use hacks. I have saw a person aimboting because the player's screen was shaking constantly. And a player with all gold medals with low playtime on CSGO is obvious hacks. And bunny hop scripts. I can tell if there using bunnny hop scripts when they bunny hop they don't make any jump noises. When I hear it while they sre bhopping, they are using it.

Edited by ✪ eZ

Gonna ask my current staff on whether they think I should accept this application or not, good luck!

On 30/04/2018 at 9:52 AM, ✪ eZ said:

I have seen people use hacks. I have saw a person aimboting because the player's screen was shaking constantly. And a player with all gold medals with low playtime on CSGO is obvious hacks. And bunny hop scripts. I can tell if there using bunnny hop scripts when they bunny hop they don't make any jump noises. When I hear it while they sre bhopping, they are using it.

Anybody can tell when a cheater is going obvious but Can you tell when there is a cheater hiding their cheats when there is no shake or no give aways?

17 hours ago, Swiftyy said:

Anybody can tell when a cheater is going obvious but Can you tell when there is a cheater hiding their cheats when there is no shake or no give aways?

Check their profiles. If they have a VAC ban on other games, it might bring people to concerns of that player. Check their CSGO profile. Players will earn medals, if they don't have any, or has full gold medals, the player might be cheating. 

12 minutes ago, ✪ eZ said:

Check their profiles. If they have a VAC ban on other games, it might bring people to concerns of that player. Check their CSGO profile. Players will earn medals, if they don't have any, or has full gold medals, the player might be cheating. 

I disagree with that, okey some people with no medals or full gold are cheating, but alot of them are also just good players or smurf accounts. You have to look at the small giveaways like how is their movement and his aim going together or what corners does he check. 

But checking profiles to see if they have a VAC ban or check their CS:GO profile if someone is fishy is not good at all.

You can for sure look at that, but because of that you can't base if they 'might be' cheating.

• Sad 1

You need more experience when playing CS:GO. Your examples used to identify cheaters are okay but as other staff member have pointed out the answers you provided we're not adequate.

Once you have more play time on the game in general and come get to know some of us a bit then please reapply but for now the application is declined.

All the best.