vMurkz

ACCEPTED
Staff Applications

8 posts in this topic

In game name: vMurkz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:209917348 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198380100424/ 

Discord ID: vMurkz#5439

Time Zone (GMT):+0 UK Region (UK or EU)

Playtime on csgo: 1500hours/playtime on XGC Servers: 2d 08:44:03h 

Past experience: Haven't helped before but have given tips to owners to help servers. 

What are your typical hours per week on our servers? 20 hours minimum a week.

Do you have a functioning microphone and/or headset? Yes 

Detailed Questions:

Describe in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do?

1.I would spectate them till I'm fully confident that they are using some sort of cheat/hack but if they were not I would get the other players who accused them to apologize for giving that accusation.

2.If a player was being rude/toxic/racist or a player accessively using their mic.

Your hours on CS:GO and on our servers are good. But could you please fully awnser the two scenarios? 

Because: 

54 minutes ago, vMurkz said:

If a player was being rude/toxic/racist or a player accessively using their mic.

What would you do?

1.If a player was being rude/toxic/racist or a player was accessively using their mic, I would give them a warning and if it continued I would permanently ban them.

2.If there was a cheater I would spectate him until I had sufficient evidence he was cheating and then permanently ban him and if the suspect was accused and ended up not cheating I would apologize for the other players being false about the accusation

HI thank you for applying, in your first scenario you've stated " 1.If a player was being rude/toxic/racist or a player was agressively using their mic, I would give them a warning and if it continued I would permanently ban them." There is a big difference between racism and someone being toxic, the warning is good however someone being toxic only need a 30min mute for them to clam down, where as the racism deserves a ban. 

Also I've never seen you in our discord, if you want to pop in so we can get to know you :) https://discord.gg/pB9TV3V

Good luck 

-Tea

Gonna ask my current staff on whether they think I should accept this application or not, good luck!

thanks dude

?????

Application Accepted