Dank

CLOSED
STAFF APPLICATION ~DANK

5 posts in this topic

In-Game Name: Dank

Steam ID https://steamcommunity.com/id/iDannyS/

Discord ID: Dank (haven't used discord but could join)

Time Zone (GMT): UK +0

Region (UK or EU): UK

Playtime on CSGO: 3,500 On this account, 5-6,000 in total.

Playtime on XGC Servers: 1 day 25 mins

Past Experiences: used to be mod on an old retake server, no longer running as it was such a long time ago.

What are your typical hours per week on our servers?:  i will usually spend 1-2 hours a day on executes, always playing with friends on with the community.

Do you have a functioning microphone and/or headset?  I have a headset and mic and more than willing to talk to people on discord/in game.

Describe in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do? If there is a cheater reported, ill come on to spectate them to make sure they are 100% cheating, before banning them ill record them to make sure i have evidence.

I will mute people if they are constantly mic spamming or being rude/disrespectful in chat.

What skills do you have that may contribute to our community? Being a god at CS :> but also making sure everyone is having fun on the servers.

Please find correct steam ID (https://steamid.io/) and also get your discord ID asap, because we use discord to talk with each other.

Also warning someone who is mic spamming is better than instantly giving them a mute. And could you also link your other account since you say you got 5-6k hours and 3.5 on your 'main' account.

Thanks

STEAM_0:1:91213269 Main account

STEAM_0:0:98617623 Another account

Discord ID: dank#3540

Thanks

Gonna ask my current staff on whether they think I should accept this application or not, good luck!

Thanks Dude!