Posted (edited)

In-Game Name:  unMd^

Steam ID:   steamID Steam Profile

Discord ID: unMd^#7685

Time Zone (GMT): GMT

Region (UK or EU): UK

Playtime on CSGO: 2343

Playtime on XGC Servers: 2d 13:48:20h

Past Experiences: Limited/Low. Unfortunately I usually prefer to be a user rather than a moderator when it comes to community's but seeing as I feel I spend a lot of time in your servers I thought I could use my time spent by helping progress and further the community if I was selected as a team member. 

What are your typical hours per week on our servers?: 20-25 hours weekly, possibly more.

Do you have a functioning microphone and/or headset? Yes

Detailed Questions:

Describe in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do?  

Given that if I was accepted to be a member of the team I would abide by the rules and punishments already set in place by the team. 

• If a user is suspected of cheating and it is blatant I would issue a permanent ban instantly, assuming I am 100% sure and can provide the evidence needed if a ban is protested.
  • Given that a user is being purposefully offensive/racist to a member of the community I would issue an hour-long mute, and if the offender repeats then he will be given a 24 hour ban from the service.

What skills do you have that may contribute to our community? 

• Honestly, I'm very chilled back and open to suggestions when given to me.
  • I take in a lot of what is said to me and I try to put what is said into effect ASAP.
  • That and currently I have a lot of free time right now which I'm looking to spend learning and talking to the people with this community.
Edited by unMd^

Thank you for applying, your scenarios are good but a bit basic. What would you do if you weren't 100% sure if a player was cheating?

Apart from that the application is good. Just pop into the discord so we can get to know you.

-Tea

If I wasn't 100% sure that the player in question was cheating then I would try and get a second opinion from another member of staff and act off of that, and if that isn't possible I would then record some of the users gameplay as evidence incase at a later date someone else feels that he is also cheating, but for the time being I wouldn't ban/punish this player as it would be unfair to ban someone that I can't guarantee at the time is cheating. 

Sign in to follow this