Unbann ☁ n u a g e s ☁

7 posts in this topic

Steam ID STEAM_0:0:31033108

Staff Member who banned you: Scotty

Reason for Ban: Wallhack

Length of Ban: perm

Date & Time Of Ban: 05-07-18 22:42

Other useful information:  

Hello, I just connected, I see banned perm. I do not understand why I'm banned for the reason of a wallhack when I really do not cheat. it's been 8 years that I play at CS. I spend all my time playing at the awp, and right now I'm on your server. I received this ban while I was not even connected. I currently have more than 4300 visible hours on profile, I have 1480 000 kills on my awp, and I have more than 24 000 points on your awp server. if you need more information I am disponnible on steam.

thank you ☁ n u a g e s ☁

I think it's because some people has recorded a couple of fishy plays on the AWP server.
I'm not saying, that you are cheating with wallhack, but there has been several occasions, where you have pre-aimed through walls, prefired around corners, and you always knew where they were. I saw that with my own eyes.

-Bøbby

As easy as it is to seem like you are cheating on the awp server, I myself, and multiple others (trusted players) have seen you perform extremely suspicious plays on a regular basis. We (The staff) had reviewed some of the evidence shown to us and it came to the conclusion that you were cheating. If you are not, then we are truly sorry, and it will be down to the Owner for that decision of whether you are unbanned or not.

I understand your reasoning, after the map where we play, I try hard for a long time and I know all the place to sound or prefire, after as I told you I really play every day at the awp, and I a very good setup, if you want more information or whatever do not hesitate, I just want to be debann and play the awp because I have not found better server as powerful and stable.

I have seen some fishy plays aswell, but like @mono said the owner will decide if you get unbanned or not. But could you also promise me you wont be toxic or disrespectfull agianst player or staff members? Had to ban you twice already for not listening several times.

Thanks.

• Like 1

I unbanned you, consider it your last chance :)

• Like 1