Posted (edited)

In-Game Name: CraZe

Steam ID (Click Here)https://steamcommunity.com/id/NathanFPS/

Discord ID: Nathan #3846

Time Zone (GMT): LONDON!

Region (UK or EU): UK 

Playtime on CSGO: 3000 hours

Playtime on XGC Servers (Click here)5d 13:14:47h

Past Experiences: I have been mod on several gmod DarkRP servers in the past meaning i know how to deal with the admin role and perform with it to the best of my ability. I have played in a fair share of CSGO teams in the past and i am currently playing for one now which means i have many hours to spend outside of prac times (most of which are on Xeno Gaming servers) playing csgo and having fun. 

What are your typical hours per week on our servers?: well i am currently part of a team so i would say 10+ hours

Do you have a functioning microphone and/or headset?  YUUUP

Detailed Questions:

Describe in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do? If there was a cheater on the server that was being blatant obv be an instant ban, however if it was a cheater that wasnt exactly blatant i would speak to the other players on the server at the time wondering if they want me to kick him as he is disrupting their playtime. but before kicking would get some video footage to make sure he is cheating and as proof of him cheating so then i can ban him without there being a discussion to whether he was cheating or not.

Say there was someone on the server being really bm to other players calling them trash etc... i would confront him about it giving him a warning making sure he doesnt do it again. But if he was to continue with his unnaceptable behaviour i would kick him so he has the oppotunity to return instantly and ammend his actions, and if he then still continued i would ban him for an hour or so to make sure he cannot offend the players on the server anymore.

What skills do you have that may contribute to our community? I am able to help other players learn the game if they are struggling, people say that i am a funny person so i will make sure people have a good time on the server making it memorable for them so then they will come back. And as i have said before i have been admin before on other servers meaning that i can keep the community clean and happy for the rest of us. :D I am listen carefully ot others and i get the job done correctly and efficiently assuring it is done to a high standard.

Edited by CraZe

Wow this is the best apply i have ever seen good luck buddy see you soon 😜

• Thanks 1

Haven't replied to one of these in a while, great application and it looks like you have a good amount of experience. Good luck in your application. 

• Thanks 1

Good application, i don't have any questions. Join our discord so we can get to know you.

• Thanks 1

+ Rep, nice application. Nice guy: I feel he will be a good fit for the role :)

• Thanks 1

+1 Very nice app, spoke to you in discord seem like a nice friendly guy. Your scenarios are nice and entailed. 

Good luck 

-Tea

• Thanks 1

Application Accepted