Staff application

12 posts in this topic

In Game Name: racsO

Discord ID: M4STERY#6356

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/M4STERY/

Time zone: UTC

Playtime on CSGO: 2,000hrs

Playtime on XGC Servers: 00:19:46 hours

Describe  in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do? 

[Scenario 1] If a guy was being toxic, bullying somebody else maybe using some bad language I would politely ask them to stop and if they refuse or carry on with the  bullying and toxicity i would mute them for a minimum of 10 mins depending how bad they are talking, if they were using racist insults for instance I would mute for 30minutes minimum and if they carry on after that then I would kick them, if they carry on it would result in a 1 day ban.

[Scenario 2] If I thought a guy was cheating then I wouldn't say anything just to give him time to toggle off, I wouldjust say i had to go get something  (eg) And i would spectate him and as i have a lot of experience playing csgo and i have been watching alot of overwatches on csgo. It also helps that i am calm in most situations so i wouldn't just ban them out of frustration and if i come to a conclusion that they were cheating. And i wouldn't just spectate for 5 mins I would watch the suspect for at least 10 minutes to make a fair judgement on hes suspicion.

Past Experiences: I have a lot experience as a mod in some popular youtube and twitch chats, where ive been controlling the language consumption, spam and inappropriate links. 

Why should we accept you? You should accept me because I am a friendly person to play with, and in the other cases where I was mod in the chat, I was always the first person people would come ask to if they were getting flamed at or somebody was doing something inappropriate. Also because of my age obviously school would consume some of my time but after school or on a weekend I have no job and that means I have time to play on your servers. 

19 hours on the servers

Good application in general, Im pretty sure i've seen you on the servers before and you seemed like a nice guy.

+1

Hey Buddy. Thank you for the time spent putting this application together it was a pleasure to read however I do have a question for you if you don't mind :) 

1)Do you have any one whom can back up what you are saying regarding your experience and whom were these youtubers/streamers 

As of what you would do in the scenario of a cheating I don't think you quite understand our no tolerance for cheaters In the case of a cheater being found there would be no second chance unlike our other penalties a lot like valve in fact "No one likes a cheater" :) 

Also I personally think that your hours on the servers need to be a litter more to be on well terms with those of the community earn some respect and affection among the community. 

On 05/02/2018 at 1:11 AM, AestheticJ said:

Hey Buddy. Thank you for the time spent putting this application together it was a pleasure to read however I do have a question for you if you don't mind :) 

1)Do you have any one whom can back up what you are saying regarding your experience and whom were these youtubers/streamers 

As of what you would do in the scenario of a cheating I don't think you quite understand our no tolerance for cheaters In the case of a cheater being found there would be no second chance unlike our other penalties a lot like valve in fact "No one likes a cheater" :) 

Also I personally think that your hours on the servers need to be a litter more to be on well terms with those of the community earn some respect and affection among the community. 

We'll wait on a reply to this..

Hey, thank you for the reply.

I will get some evidence by me having experience in livestreams soon, and also i have now have 30 hours on the servers. Love the servers and i keep playing om them consistantly as warmup.

2 hours ago, racsO said:

Hey, thank you for the reply.

I will get some evidence by me having experience in livestreams soon, and also i have now have 30 hours on the servers. Love the servers and i keep playing om them consistantly as warmup.

He did a great job in moderating my stream on youtube, has good experience in doing that.

20 hours ago, ✪ MiesterZ said:

He did a great job in moderating my stream on youtube, has good experience in doing that.

and what would that youtube/stream be ? 

2 hours ago, AestheticJ said:

and what would that youtube/stream be ? 

@AestheticJ You can make the decision on this application bud.

Hey mate. So after some deep thought over this application as you can tell. I have come to the conclusion I will have to decline it. Although most of your actions are in line with what we believe that doesn't mean all of them are my advice spend some more time playing on the servers spending the time with the community then come back to us and submit a new application :). Thank you 

On 09/02/2018 at 8:04 PM, ✪ MiesterZ said:

Can you provide us with a link or anything?

I'll re-open this until this has been provided.

Cheers.

Closed due to inactivity.

On 11/02/2018 at 11:58 PM, Scotty said:

Can you provide us with a link or anything?

I'll re-open this until this has been provided.

Cheers.

Sign in to follow this