CLOSED
Hanzo Staff Aplication

10 posts in this topic

In Game Name: hanzo

Discord ID: Hanzoo#4754

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:81063697

Time zone: +1

Playtime on CSGO: 1900

Playtime on XGC Servers: Idk for sure, i warm up here before I play faceit since 3 months, so I think I have a lot of time spent on the servers.

Describe  in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do?:

Case scenario 1: A guy is hitting weird shots. I am going to the spectators, watch him. If I notice he is using cheats, i record some rounds as an evidence if needed , then I will punish him, with a permanent ban.

Case scenario 2: A guy is flaming in voice chat/text chat. I am giving him a warning , and if he continues with the flaming he will be punished with gag/mute , temporary or permanent , depends on the gravity of the situation

Past Experiences: Moderator at 2 AWP servers here in Romania, Helper on 1 competitive server, CS GO Tournament organizer for one of the biggest communities here.

Why should we accept you?: My experience in this game will help me handle different situations on the servers, I am a very helpful guy in general. As an evidence , I was an admin in a competition with 16 teams, and the admin was contacted 11 times, and I helped every time and resolved the situations.

I like how you added you would record rounds as evidence, good thinking. never know when you could be falsely accused of abusing powers.

Despite your age being a little young, your experience with moderating in competitions and on other AWP servers makes me think you have the maturity to deal with such situations appropriately.

Personally I don't think age matters too much, if I did then I would be severely hypocritical so all together I think you would make quite a good admin.

I would also like for an accurate amount of hours please. Good luck on your application!

I am having a problem , did the stats get a reset or something? It only says i have 36 minutes , but that's not true... I think I played 1 hour only today :))), I think by my estimates I have somewhere around 14 hours or so, playing on executes since 3 month already

2 hours ago, cristi.hz10 said:

I am having a problem , did the stats get a reset or something? It only says i have 36 minutes , but that's not true... I think I played 1 hour only today :))), I think by my estimates I have somewhere around 14 hours or so, playing on executes since 3 month already

I think you were probably looking at one individual server, maybe try EU executes if you are looking on executes and then try UK. 

Also please make your own thread instead of commenting on somebody else's admin application. Thanks :)

Oh yea sorry that's my bad, It's cause the name says "Hanzo's staff app" and obviously your name here isn't Hanzo.

Can you link me your steam profile on this application & i'll find out how many hours you have?

Cheers

Closed due to inactivity.

Sign in to follow this