Anxrchyx's Mod Application

8 posts in this topic

Application:

In Game Name: Anxrchyx    

Discord ID: Anxrchyx#3512

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:45380696 | 76561198051027121

Time zone: GMT | London

Playtime on CSGO: 923Hours

Playtime on XGC Servers: 27Hours (However stats have been reset.)

Describe in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do?

1: For example, some words are being said to and throw between two people having an argument, maybe some swear words
racism, anything like that I would politely tell them to both stop if they continue arguing and bringing me into 
the, then I would kick them both for the same reason to keep a measurement of fairness however if one person 
started the argument which I would have to be there to decide if they had or not, then I would serve the necessary 
punishments to the instigator and give a stern and clear warning to the person on the other side of the argument who
didn't start it.

2: Another example if someone was accused of cheating I could use my hours of experience, as well as my past experience
of being an admin to see if they are cheating, using their type of play style shops, angle peeking and sprays, however 
knowing that XGC has a lot of quite some skilled players I would have to get multiple opinions as well as my faithful judgement.

Past Experiences: Been admin on 2 previous servers with a quite consistent player base's, as well as a server that has been VAC
insecure, which has only strengthened my admin as well as judgement skills, also I have been by [Mod]Swifty's side modding being 
admin for servers that he has co-owned, this is actually met him as we both were the admins on a server 3years ago and befriended each 
other Owo xd.

Why should we accept you?

-Had multiple admin experiences 
-Friendly
-I talk a lot 
-Like to talk to people
-Try to be fair at all times (however, life isn't fair.)

+15 - a couple 

I mean I know you're a good admin due to the past so.. Good admin application anyways 

• Thanks 1

Sorry tried to fix some mistakes that my word processor corrected into words that I didn't even want but the edit feature isn't working for me. 

-1 had to mute you for admin disrespect today as you ignored my request twice and was then toxic towards me.

Hey dude Im sorry to say but after reviewing your application I must inform you that we will not be requiring you as a staff member. Some of theses reasons I wish not to disclose with you but for the ones I am willing to I will do my best to put it across 

1:You don't have a lot of hours I don't personally believe that 923 hours is enough to be staffing a server Like you did mention there are alot of players on the servers that are highly skilled with alot of hours and I don't believe you would be able to distinguish between a talented player or a cheater seeing as some cheaters are really good at hiding it.

2:For some of your reasons to sort out disputes you have listed that you would not punish racism straight away that sort of behaviour is not to be accepted in the Xeno Gaming Community

I would like to personally thank you for submitting your application as it was nice to read and Im sorry you didn't make the cut. 

15 hours ago, Tea said:

-1 had to mute you for admin disrespect today as you ignored my request twice and was then toxic towards me.

I was talking to my friend who yes is an admin I've known him for 3years I'm pretty sure that he doesn't care about me swearing at him, also I asked you why you had a problem with me as you said I was annoying even though I wasn't talking towards or at you, if you d.ont want to hear me you can use the personal mute function rather than the server-wide mute function, also I have no clue what the request was that you "asked twice" for.

The admin he was being disrespectful to was me and we were just messing about he wasn't being serious, I've known him for 3 years and I think Tea you might of misunderstood what he was saying as I don't recall him being toxic towards you. That may be my mistake though and I know I don't have much of a say but Anxrchyx has more than 1k hours he has about 1.5k if u count all of his other accounts..

Not much he can do now though I guess..