Admin/Mod KUBCER application

2 posts in this topic

n Game Name: KUBCER

Discord ID: KUBCER#5233

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:127977100

Time zone: UTC +1

Playtime on CSGO: 5000 hours

Playtime on XGC Servers: ~40hours

Describe  in detail two scenarios involving a user breaking the rules. What would you do?
First scenario: Cheating
Someone can cheats i have too much expirience  and i am playing with friends all the time and they know too a lot about this game so i can ask them and after this  i will  ban him very quickly, if he is cheating.

Second scenario: Toxic

Playing on the servers many times I met a toxic person, i hate when someone is toxic, so i can warn him, give some kicks and when he  continues to do , I will give him a ban. 

Past Experiences: Admin at some polish servers

Why should we accept you? Becouse I have expirience in csgo i know a lot about this game and i am playing a lot at this server everyday it's 4/5 hours minimum. I love your server and i  would like to help the servers be even better than with my expirience. I was playing at outfrag but your executes is the best thing  that was created. I am very helpfull, friendly and i think a lot people want to play with me. I like to help people and i want to be part of XG community.
Thanks, I will be the best admin.

You fail to mention any uses of the mute or gag commands for certain scenarios you head straight for the ban.

Try be more constructive with you're answers as that's two applications now that have been very weak.

Both applications will be declined this time around, however try again in a few months when you have played on the servers a little more and spoke to a few of the staff members so we can get to know you a little.

Thanks for taking the time to apply & gl on the servers.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this