INFORMATION XENO-GAMING COLLECTS
Xeno-Gaming may collect information about the Services you use and how you use them, such as the selections you make on our Services. We may collect PII and DII (as defined below) when you use the Services.
Personally identifiable information (“PII”) is information that can be used to identify or contact you online or offline, such as your name, address, email, phone number, photos or audio data, and payment information. The Services may collect PII only when it is provided to Xeno-Gaming and at no other time. Specifically, if you use our store, then we will collect the your name and email address or if you fill out a contact form, Xeno-Gaming collects such information. At the present time, and in no other way, other than the ways just described, does Xeno-Gaming collect your PII.
Xeno-Gaming may also create or collect device-identifiable information (“DII”), such as your IP address when connected to our game services or when you use our store (https://store.xeno-gaming.co.uk). From these platforms, we may also receive other information, such as your IP address, user agent, timestamps, precise and imprecise geolocation, sensor data, apps, fonts, battery life information, and screen size. Specifically, Xeno-Gaming utilizes Google Analytics. To read about how Google uses your DII when you use the Services please review this link: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
HOW XENO-GAMING USES THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
Xeno-Gaming uses the information we collect from our Services to provide, maintain, protect, and improve our Services, to develop new Services and offerings, and to protect us and our users.
PII is primarily used for business purposes, such as for sending you correspondence. When you contact Xeno-Gaming, Xeno-Gaming may keep a record of your communication as well as the other information associated with this correspondence in our database. The database is located on a server managed by Xeno-Gaming and no other party has access to this PII.
Xeno-Gaming uses DII to operate Services and manage user sessions, including analyzing usage of our Services, preventing malicious behavioral and fraud, improving the content, to link your identity across devices and browsers in order to provide you with a more seamless experience online, and helping third parties provide relevant advertising and related metrics.
While Xeno-Gaming strives to work with reputable companies with good privacy practices, this Policy does not apply to services offered by other companies or individuals, including products or sites that may be used in association with the Services. For further information, please see the relevant privacy policies for each third party and industry codes of conduct.
If you do not wish to share with Xeno-Gaming the above detailed information, please do not use the Services we provide.
Xeno-Gaming works hard to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold and undertake reasonable security measures with appropriate confidentiality, integrity, and availability protections. However, since no software or storage system is 100% secure, Xeno-Gaming cannot guarantee the security of your information associated with the Services, or any other service for that matter.
CHILDREN UNDER 13
We do not knowingly collect information for any child under the age of 13. If you are the parent of a child under the age of 13 and have a concern regarding your child’s information on our Services, please contact us at the email provided at the end of this Policy.
STORAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your information will be processed and stored in any other place where Google servers or Xeno-Gaming servers are located and you are consenting to such transfer, processing, and storage.
You, under the right of the European legislator have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not their personal data is being processed. A user may, at any time, wish to receive confirmation of their information stored on our website (https://xeno-gaming.co.uk).
Under the GDPR Compliance, any user from the EU or EEA will have access to the following information:
- How your personal data is recorded.
- Purpose of processing your information.
- Disclosement of recipients or categories of recipients whom your personal data has been or will be disclosed.
- Timeline/period for how long the personal data will be stored.
- Request the erasure and/or restriction of personal data.
- Existing right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Obtain information of the transfer of your personal data to other countries or international organizations.
- You have the right to rectify any inaccurate personal data concerning you. You have the right to complete incomplete data, including providing a supplementary statement.
You also have the right to erasure (‘the right to be forgotten’). You can request the erasure of personal data and we’re held to obligation to erase all personal data of yours without delay, if the data is no longer being processed.
Grounds for personal data erasure are as follows:
- Personal data is no long being used for the purpose of its collection.
- You withdraw all consent for processing the data.
- There are no legitimate grounds for processing the data.
- The personal data has been unlawfully obtained.
- Compliance with a Union or Member State who’ve requested personal data erasure.
- The personal data is used only to offer information society services.
- If at all, a breach occurs that may impact the privacy of your personal data stored on our website, we will make an announcement on our website within 72 hours of being aware of the breach, as we do not store Email addresses for notifications.
If you have questions or requests regarding your privacy, please contact us at [email protected]
This Policy was last updated on 04 October, 2019.